Color Sealing Cream - GENUS Hyaluronic Acid
Color sealing cream for colored hair.
Applied before shampooing, it finalizes and perfects the color service, sealing the cuticle to protect the pigments and reducing their removal due to washing. It increases the duration of the cosmetic color over time, enhancing its intensity, brightness and sheen.
The Color Sealing Cream - GENUS Hyaluronic Acid is a cream that helps to seal the color of dyed hair. It is applied to damp hair before shampooing and helps to protect the hair cuticle and prevent the loss of color pigments. It also helps to increase the duration of the color and make it look more vibrant.
The cream is available in a 100 ml jar.
- Seals the color of dyed hair
- Protects the hair cuticle
- Prevents the loss of color pigments
- Increases the duration of the color
- Makes the color look more vibrant
- Hyaluronic acid
How to Use:
- Apply the cream to damp hair before shampooing.
- Leave the cream on for 5 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- For best results, use the cream once a week.
- If you have very dry or damaged hair, you can use the cream more often.
- Avoid using the cream if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.